§ 1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) The following provides information concerning the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are those data, which can be linked to you, personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible persons, according to Art. 4 Sec. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), are Go-Ahead Verkehrsgesellschaft Deutschland GmbH, Jean-Monnet-Strasse 2, 10557 Berlin, email: email@example.com, tel.: +49 (0)30 208 98620 (see our Impressum).
Our data protection officer may be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the addition of “Data Protection Officer.”
(3) When you contact us by email or by using a contact form, the data you send with it (your email address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete data received in this context, when storage of it is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing of it, in the event that any statutory obligation arises to retain it.
(4) In the event that we employ contractors to supply individual service functions or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, then detailed information concerning the relevant procedures is given below. We also state the established criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to personal data that applies to you, you have the following rights concerning us:
– the right to information,
– the right of correction or deletion,
– the right to limit processing,
– the right to object to processing,
– the right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to appeal to a supervising authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) By using our website just for information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise send us information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to look at our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 pt. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents requested (actual pages)
– access status / HTTP status code
– the amount of applicable data transferred
– the website, from which the request comes
– operating system and its display
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files, that are arranged and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which the originator, who set up the cookie (here, by us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmes or transfer viruses onto your computer. They serve to make the internet offering as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning are explained as follows:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. In particular, these include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be arranged into a single session. This means that your computer can be recognised again, when you come back to our website. Session cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time using your browser’s security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings however you wish and, for example, decline acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, we must point out that you might not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers from our website
(1) Aside from the use of our website purely for information, we offer various services, which you may use if you are interested. Generally, in this case, you need to enter further personal data (e.g. telephone number, address), which we use to deliver the relevant service and to which the aforementioned data protection principles apply.
(2) From time to time we use the services of external providers to process your data. These are carefully chosen and instructed by us, are bound by our rules and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass your personal data to third parties, if taking advantage of special offers, concluding contracts or similar services are offered by us in conjunction with partners. Further information on this is given to you when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are located in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you of the implications of these circumstances in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Revocation or objection to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it any time. Such revocation influences the permissible processing of your personal data, as soon as you inform us of it.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can lodge an objection to the processing. This is particularly the case when processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, as laid out in the descriptions of the functions that follow. When exercising such right of revocation, we would ask for the reasons why we might not process your personal data in such a way. Once we receive your reasoned objection, we shall investigate the facts of the matter and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or give you the compelling, defendable reasons why we shall continue with processing.
(3) You can, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you want to make use of your rights to object or revoke, then inform us in writing at:
Go-Ahead Verkehrsgesellschaft Deutschland GmbH, Jean-Monnet-Str. 2, 10557 Berlin,
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you may subscribe to our newsletter, through which we shall inform you of current matters and our current, interesting offers.
(2) For newsletter subscription we use the so-called double opt-in process. This means that we shall send you an email in response to your registration to the given email address, in which we shall ask you to confirm that you want us to send you the newsletter. If you do not confirm within 24 hours, we shall delete your information.
(3) The only compulsory input required to send you the newsletter is your email address. Following your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Par. 1 Sec. 1 pt. a GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. Cancellation may be effected by clicking the email-ready link given in every newsletter, by email to email@example.com or by sending a message using the contact details given in the Impressum.
(5) The newsletter is sent using “Mailchimp,” a newsletter platform by the US provider Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
(6) We must point out that we analyse your behaviour with regards to the newsletter when we send it out. To enable this analysis, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, consisting of a single-pixel picture file, which is stored on our website. For the analysis we connect the data named in section 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. This ID is also contained within the links in the newsletter. We compile the data obtained in this way into access statistics.
Such tracking is, however, not possible if you have deactivated the automatic display of pictures in your email programme. In this case, the newsletter will not be shown fully and you will possibly not be able to use all of the functions. If you manually enable the display of pictures, then the abovementioned tracking will take place.
§ 7 Online applications
If you would like to apply online to work with us, you can get the data protection notice for online applications, giving further information on how we use the information given to us for this purpose. https://go-ahead-jobs.personio.de/privacy-policy?language=de
§ 8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies,” text files that are stored on your computer and make analysis of your use of the site possible. The information gained from the cookie, about your use of this website, is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This is done anonymously. Even the overriding “Google Tag Manager” (GTM) service collects no personal data, according to Google https://www.google.co/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html (“Data Protection”). The Tag Manager is used to embed Google Analytics. With the authority of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to further develop services related to the use of the website and the internet that may be offered to the website operator.
(2) You can block the storage of cookies using the relevant settings in your browser software, but we must advise you that, if you do so, you might not be able to fully use some of the applicable functions on this website. Furthermore, you can block the collection of data by cookies for Google, regarding your use of the website (incl. your IP address), as well as the processing of the data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can click on the following link to block future collection by Google Analytics on this website. This will store an opt-out cookie on your computer.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp()”. By using this, the user can permanently deactivate tracking without installing a plug-in. This “opt-out” should work on every computer in every browser. It shortens the IP address before further processing so that personal identification can be prevented. If any data collected is personal, it is immediately excluded and so any personal data is immediately deleted.
(4) We use Google Analytics so that we can analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. By using the statistics we obtain, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In the exceptional event that personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google have developed the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 Sec. 1 pt. f GDPR.
Deactivate Google Analytics
§ 9 Social Media
(1) On our website there are links to the social media services Facebook, Xing, Instagram, Twitter and kununu. You can recognise the links to the internet sites of these social media services by the corresponding company logo. If you follow these links, you will be directed to the company homepage of Go-Ahead-Verkehrsgesellschaft GmbH at the corresponding social media service. Please be aware that the consequence of activating a link, is that certain data will be transmitted to the provider of the corresponding social media service. In particular, this may include the following data:
– IP address
– address of the website where the link is located
– date and time of access to the website
– browser and operating system
(2) If you are already logged into the corresponding social media service at the time the link is activated, the provider of the social media service may be able to identify from the transmitted data your username and in some cases even your real name. You are able to prevent correlation with your personal user account, if you log out of your user account beforehand.
(3) The servers of the social media services are located in the USA and other countries outside the European Union. We advise you that companies in these countries are subject to data protection laws that do not provide the same level of protection for general personal data as is the case in the member states of the European Union.
(4) Please be aware that we have absolutely no influence on which user data the social media services store upon visiting the linked website, how these are processed or whether transmission to third parties takes place.
(5) More concerning the use of data by social media services connected to our website may be found in the data protection rules of the companies named below.
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
d) Kununu GmbH, Fischhof 3 Top 7, A – 1010 Wien, Austria; https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
e) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
§ 10 Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos within our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and are playable directly from our website. These are all embedded in “extended data protection mode,” which means that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos are the data named in section 2 transferred. We have no influence over this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receive the information, that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In this case, the data as explained in section 3 of this policy are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you have already logged into a user account provided by YouTube or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If you do not want assignment to your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube store your data as a user profile and use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or any design of their website required. Such analysis occurs (even for users not logged in) particularly in relation to generating any required advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. There is a right of objection to the development of this user profile available to you, which, if you wish to exercise it, must be directed to YouTube.
(3) Further information concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube may be found in the data protection policy. There you will also receive information concerning your rights and settings options to protect your private domain: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Embedding of Google-Maps
(1) On this website we make use of the offer from Google Maps. With this we can show you interactive maps directly in the website and make it possible for you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receive the information, that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In this case, the data as explained in section 3 of this policy are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you have already logged into a user account provided by Google or whether no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If you do not want assignment to your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google store your data as a user profile and use it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or any design of their website required. Such analysis occurs (even for users not logged in) particularly in relation to generating any required advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. There is a right of objection to the development of this user profile available to you, which, if you wish to exercise it, must be directed to Google.
(3) Further information concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider may be found in the provider’s data protection policy. There you will also receive information concerning your rights in this respect and settings options to protect your private domain: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 12 Current status and changes to the data protection policy
(1) This data protection policy is current as of 23/05/2018.
(2) We reserve the right to adapt this data protection policy from time to time so that it always reflects the current legal requirements, or to implement service changes within the terms of the data protection policy, e.g. when introducing new services.