Berlin, 20.10.2017 – the first issue of Think Ahead! is out. Go-Ahead presented its own magazine to mark the opening of its Stuttgart Office on 12 October.
Those who, like us, wish to ‘go ahead’, also have to think ahead. And because knowledge is the only resource that gets larger when it is shared, with Think Ahead! we would like to offer a platform to as many protagonists and pioneers in the field of mobility as possible, in order to inspire all of us.
So, accept the invitation to enter the world of Go-Ahead and learn more about how we work, what’s new and what’s happening at our parent company in England.
- Mobility in Baden-Württemberg: A look into the future, interview with Minister of Transport Winfried Hermann
- Tomorrow’s Mobility, an article by Tobias Heger and Sebastian Knab
PUBLIC TRANSPORT NEWS
- Go-Ahead wins bid for Murrbahn Network
- London Midland Labs: innovation for passengers
PEOPLE IN PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Train driver as dream profession? Interview with Dirk Flege, Executive Director at Allianz pro Schiene
- Peter Raue is Managing Director at Go-Ahead in Baden-Württemberg
- Training at Go-Ahead
- Current vacancies at Go-Ahead
We hope we have stimulated your interest and wish all of you a pleasant and hopefully enriching read.
Go-Ahead Bahn & Bus
A connection you can count on.
THINK AHEAD! The Go-Ahead mobility magazine > Media section
Telephone: +49 (0) 711 400 534 – 15