Get on board as a train driver!
Trainee and training programme for career-changers and entrants
Lay down the tracks for your future and become a train driver at Go-Ahead. Career-changers and entrants are offered our trainee and training programme. Use the opportunity for an exciting new start in your professional life.
- We provide you with a 10-month training programme that has been developed in cooperation with
AZAV-certified educational institutions and can be sponsored by the Employment Agency or Job Center.
- After the successful application for the train driver license we can guarantee you
a permanent position with an unlimited contract and an attractive trade union-regulated salary.
We ensure a job that is safe for the future with many continuing education opportunities and
- You have at least a high school qualification and are over 20 years old.
- You have a foundational technical understanding and/or a professional qualification.
- You are prepared to work in alternating shifts.
- You tackle daily tasks and challenges with reliability and responsibility.
- You will work in the Stuttgart regional rail network on the Karlsruhe-Stuttgart-Aalen, Würzburg-Stuttgart and Crailsheim-Stuttgart-Ulm routes in next generation FLIRT 3 type railcars.
- You will be employed in a pleasant working environment where friendly cooperation with colleagues is the norm.
Find out more about the various entry opportunities.
You can find up-to-date information about Go-Ahead on Facebook at www.facebook.com/goaheadbahn
You can also get to know us face-to-face.
An overview of our events is available at
If you have any questions please contact Ms. Ignjatovic on (+49) 30 208 98 62 50.